Crowdselling helps small non-profits raise more money with less efforts. Think schools, sports clubs, youth movements, charities and more.
They can start a ready-made webshop with products from more than 40 partners. The profits are automatically transferred to the organisation's account every day.
In 2020, our customers raised more than € 1.000.000 together.
And we're on a mission to multiply that number in 2021!
Helping nonprofits raise more money with less effort, that’s our mission.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager who takes ownership of Crowdselling’s customer acquisition and retention by defining and executing our marketing strategy.
- Dutch is your mother language
- You are a passionate digital marketer / growth hacker and have at least 3 years of experience selling a digital product
- You are self-motivated, confident to make decisions and happy to work autonomously. This means you can set strategic goals as well as take care of their implementation.
- You have a can-do attitude with a strong bias toward action and failing forward. Bringing your ideas to life gives you energy
- You are able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are creative with content, community management and data
Have you ever been (or are you currently) active as a volunteer at a sports club, youth movement, service club or other small non-profit in Flanders? Fantastic! Then you know perfectly how to talk to our customers and what they need.
Bonus points if you like making memes for our #random Slack channel.
- Design the customer journey and manage all digital touch points incl. the website and social media accounts
- Identify and areas for growth across different marketing channels (SEA, SEO, email, social media, etc.)
- Optimise conversion of current assets, including cold emails and landing pages
- Create Crowdselling’s marketing materials, ensuring consistent branding and messaging across all marketing communication activities
- Do content-based outreach with announcements, interviews with happy customers, testimonials, best practices and more
- Put in place systems for measuring, reporting, and optimising key user growth metrics
What’s in it for you
- Full time position
- Flexible working hours and location. We hang out mostly at home, at a coworking space in Aalst or at the Start It @ KBC hub in Ghent. Working from home for a couple of days a week is possible (and, alas, recommended in the first weeks on the job)
- Get experience owning growth at a fast-growing company
- Attractive salary package in line with your profile and experience
- A full menu with extra benefits to choose from
- A high degree of freedom and our full support to succeed
We work hard on our mission and have a lot of fun while doing so. We are committed to make everybody feel part of the team. We value the individual and embrace diversity.
Also, because we were founded right before the corona crisis, we’re considering making pyjama pants the official Crowdselling uniform.